The Neighbourhood Centre is funded through ongoing grants from The City of Toronto, Ontario Ministry of Health/Ontario Seniors Secretariat and the United Way to provide support and services to seniors, families and youth.
We are very grateful for this funding and aim to provide excellent financial stewardship of those funds. For the Neighbourhood Centre to achieve its strategic goals and make a true impact on our community, we require funding support from community and corporate partners and individual donations to ensure our programs and agency is adequately funded.
We Thank our Government and Agency Funders:
- The City of Toronto – Community Services Partnership
- The City of Toronto – Children’s Services
- The City of Toronto – Investing in Neighbourhood
- Government of Ontario – Ontario Seniors’ Secretariat
- Government of Canada – New Horizons for Seniors Program
- Government of Canada – Canada Summer Jobs
- United Way Toronto & York Region
We thank the corporations and individuals who have donated and supported our programming both financially and in-kind, including our Holiday Hamper Program.